Monday

December 31, 2012

     It is the last day of the year.  I have two extra teenagers at the house till tomorrow so things are a little louder.  That's okay our dog Watson is happy to have the company.  This is the beginning of my winter hibernation time.  This year I don't plan on sitting still as much but it will be slower than the usual busy craft season.  This is also the time of year that I can do some fun knitting.  I have been wanting to make some hats this year so that is what I have been doing for the last several days in my free time.  Allison, my daughter, is in seventh heaven.  She loves hats almost as much as she loves scarves.  I will finish hat number 3 today.  Hat number 1 is with Allison in Greenville but I am posting hat number 2 and current status of number 3.  I decided to go a little crazy with hat number 3 and I think Allison will be excited.  Just so you know I am just making this up as I go along.  


What Do You Think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Copyright and all rights therein are maintained by the authors or by other copyright holders. It is understood that all persons copying this information will adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's copyright. These works may not be re-posted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.